Included with every TerraBlock system, Facilis delivers the fastest way to index, tag, search and access your video, audio and still format media across TerraBlock volumes using our media and video asset management system. Supports 1 Million+ asset records and is completely integrated with TerraBlock servers. Index and track media on network shares, local drives and even cloud directories.
Using FastTracker, you can develop a custom workflow from ingest to edit and delivery, without the bloat of traditional MAM systems. Easy to learn and fast to search, you'll find this asset tracker to be a huge benefit in almost any workflow.
Even small facilities can have hundreds of terabytes of files across multiple hard drives, network locations, and online shared storage. Managing the access and locations of these files can be a challenge, wasting time searching that should be used for production. FastTracker is a media asset management system that is designed to be a fast way to index, catalog and find your video, audio and still image files across all your project-based volumes, network mapped drives and local storage. A preview proxy can be generated for every file indexed, and full speed playback of preview files with audio is enabled through the FastTracker Adobe Panel
Indexing can be automatic on a global scale, by watch folder to specific catalogs, or manual with drag-drop of folders. Catalogs can be assigned permissions just like virtual volumes, and file records can be assigned to one or many catalogs. Metadata tags are customizable, to add as much useful data to file records as possible. A media player for full resolution content is included, supporting desktop playback of hundreds of formats and codecs. There is no external workstation required for FastTracker, as the software, database and preview clips are held on the Facilis server.
Things you can do with our media and asset managment system:
- Globally Index all incoming files on the shared volumes without manual interaction.
- Generate preview clips at lower resolution for real-time playback of video in the interface.
- Catalog and create proxy files for video on all your archived hard drives, for management of offline projects.
- Filter based on extension and size during index, to avoid useless files in the catalogs.
- Manage access to indexed data through per-catalog user and password protection.
- Search for files based on imported and custom metadata, Boolean terms, index time and specific tag contents.
- Access clips directly from the FastTracker interface or Adobe Panel, and drag/drop directly to the application.
FastTracker Administration Interface
FastTracker Adobe Panel for Premiere Pro and After Effects
Mount required media volumes to the desktop from the Panel interface
Audition preview files in full screen with audio
Time-based searching of cataloged assets
Search on tag contents exclusively to narrow criteria